A new TimeTac Desktop App for Windows?
Our new Windows app is a so-called “System Tray App” which means that the app permanently runs in the background and thus doesn’t disrupt you while working on the desktop.
Via a small icon in the task bar you can easily access the app anytime. Fast and without opening the browser you can track working hours, projects, leave days and other absences. User can only view their own timestamps and absences – administrative functions for managers are not available on the TimeTac desktop app!
Test our TimeTac Desktop App for Windows now! Contact us at email@example.com to for more information of the Beta-Test.
Advantages of our Desktop App:
Track time even quicker
- Track time without having to open the browser
Easy and clear interface
Simple time tracking
- Easy start, stop and change of tasks
- Live time tracking without internet connection: timestamps will be synchronised subsequently.
- The app updates automatically – Thus you always have the most recent version of the app.
The most important features of Time Tracking:
Fast and easy live time tracking
Clear display of all timestamps
The most important features of Leave Management:
- Overview of all requested and approved leave days
- Overview of the current status of holiday entitlement and overtime
- Easy request for leave days by clicking on the calendar
- Clear overview of absences of a department
- Overview of presences or absences of employees
Of course you can create, view and respond to notifications and messages in our TimeTac Desktop App as well.
Convince yourself of all the advantages of Employee Time Tracking and Leave Managementthat our TimeTac Desktop App offers. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all the information and the link for the Beta-Test.
We are looking forward to receiving your feedback – Share your experiences of the Windows Desktop App with us: email@example.com