What is the TimeTac Desktop for Windows?
Our TimeTac Desktop is a so-called “System Tray App” that runs permanently in the background without disturbing you while working on the screen. Quickly track working hours and project hours as well as leave days and other absences without having to open the browser.
The most important benefits at a glance:
- Capture time even faster – without a browser
- Clear display, easy interface
- Simple time tracking: easy to start, stop and switch between tasks
- Works offline: timestamps are synchronized once the connection is restored
- Automatic update: the app updates itself automatically
What has changed since the Beta-Test
Since our public testing phase, we have further expanded the functions for you: From now on, the familiar TimeTac manager functions for our leave management and holiday planner as well as the timestamp list are available . The status overview of your employees can now be displayed not only in the form of cards but also in the form of a list.
How to test or use the TimeTac Desktop
If you are already a customer of TimeTac, you can now also use the TimeTac Desktop for your Windows PC. Simply download the TimeTac Desktop free of charge, enter the access data of your TimeTac account and start tracking your time or use our leave management and holiday planner.
You are not yet a TimeTac customer?
In case you are not yet a customer of TimeTac, you can test the TimeTac Desktop by creating a free test account of TimeTac with the desired TimeTac modules. Download the TimeTac Desktop, which is free of charge, via the link, log in with the access data for your test account, and try it out immediately.
An easy start!
Find out more about how to use the TimeTac Desktop in our brand new manual. If you have any further questions or you need clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our support team at email@example.com.
Overview of the most important functions
Live Time Tracking
- Overview of approved leave days and requests
- Request absences via one click on the calendar
- Overview of the current holiday entitlement and overtime
- Overview of approved leave days and requests of employees
- Overview of the current holiday entitlement and overtime of employees
As you are used to within TimeTac, you can also view notifications and write, read, and respond to messages. Convince yourself of all the advantages of the TimeTac Desktop!