These topics and other highlights await you at the TimeTac stand:
New! Fast and offline time tracking on the PC: We introduce you to the TimeTac Desktop App for Windows.
- Since the ECJ ruling, companies in the EU have been obliged to record all working hours. We are happy to advise you on the different time tracking options TimeTac can offer you and your company.
- Time tracking and GDPR: Find out how TimeTac offers and ensures security and data protection – completely GDPR compliant.
- Flexible and mobile tracking of working hours on the move with the newly designed TimeTac app for Android and iOS. Our apps have been completely redesigned to meet the high demands of app performance. We present you the new design and the extended functions of our new TimeTac App.
- Find the right solution for every industry: We present you our diverse industry solutions!
- Find out which type of time tracking is best suited for your company and which features TimeTac offers you. We will introduce you to our products – employee time tracking, project time tracking, leave management and shift planner – and the devices you can track your time with: via PC/Mac and terminal up to Smartphone/Tablet.
Secure yourself a free ticket now!
Make an appointment right away – we will send you the ticket code for your free ticket via e-mail after your registration:
If the registration form is not displayed correctly, please send your request via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at our stand: B.08, Hall 3.2
About the program of Zukunft Personal 2019: Leading in permanent beta
The continuous “beta status” is omnipresent and changes the working world lastingly: from analogue to digital, from personnel administration to HR management. But one thing remains the same: People are at the centre of change and are and will remain the most important resource for corporate success. Therefore, it is indispensable to go courageous ways in shaping corporate culture and cooperation. Disruption or value-oriented consistency – what is the right approach and what is the goal for which company form and size?
Permanent beta is accompanied by uncertainties: Will every other manager be AI-driven in ten years’ time? Will we really lose more than a third of our jobs to robots? Are we ready for digital transformation? Questions like these show how big the change in the world of work is as a harbinger and a mirror of the future society. The close intertwining of life and working life is reflected not least in the search for the optimal work-life balance.
In this sense, Zukunft Personal stands as an impulse generator, discussion platform and marketplace and also as an anchor point in the beta status for all those who want to play a leading role in shaping the working society.
Zukunft Personal in Cologne is Europe’s leading trade fair for HR decision-makers: more than 770 exhibitors, around 450 lectures, panel discussions and interactive formats offer continuing education at the highest level. The topics range from recruiting and HR services to company training, leadership and labour law up to personnel software and the future of the world of work.
TimeTac develops and distributes web-based and mobile time tracking systems. The offer covers market-proven and optimally adaptable solutions for employee time tracking, project time tracking, leave management and shift planner.