Time & Attendance Solution
(Senior) DevOps Software Engineer (m/f/d)
TimeTac is a continually growing and innovative software company with a focus on developing and providing web-based and mobile time tracking solutions. The products of TimeTac are among some of the leading cloud applications in the categories of time tracking and absence planning solutions.
- Conception and maintenance of server architectures and CI/CD processes
- Use automation to improve development and deployment workflows
- Complete troubleshooting across all systems, layers and platforms
- Experience in maintenance of large scale web applications
- Performance optimisation on application and database levels
- Experience of high-load systems and performance optimisation considered beneficial
- Ansible – configuration management and provisioning
- Debian, CoreOS – deployed operating systems
- Jenkins, BitBucket, Docker – continuous integration and deployment
- MySQL, Redis, etcd – data persistence
- Python, PHP, Bash, Go – scripting and automation
- Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana (ELK stack), Prometheus – monitoring
We use git, JIRA, Slack, Google Docs and Google Meet to get our work done.
- Exciting tasks as part of a highly skilled and motivated team
- An open and personal working environment with mutual respect and appreciation
- A modern office in the city centre of Graz with great facilities, in-house and locally
- Opportunities for further development and education, as well as flexible working hours
We welcome both male and female applicants that wish to become part of the success story in our highly motivated team. The stated position is available for full-time as well as part-time employment. The minimum salary on the basis of a full-time role is € 60,000 gross per annum. Considerable over-payment is possible for ideal candidates with relevant experience and qualifications.