(Junior) System Integration Software Talent (m/f/d)
Full-time, Part-time / Graz, Austria
TimeTac is a continually growing and innovative software company with a focus on developing and providing web-based and mobile time tracking solutions. We maintain a modern, open corporate culture with a strong vision and a great working atmosphere in which creative thinking is encouraged. The products of TimeTac are among some of the leading cloud applications in the categories of time tracking and absence planning solutions.
Your future Role
- Diversified collaboration with customers and our internal teams.
- Active involvement in gathering requirements from an early pre-sales stage to the implementation in the post-sales phase.
- Implementation of customer projects with our in-house “TimeTac Connect” framework to ensure a reliable integration between our customer’s systems and TimeTac.
- Ongoing development of existing interfaces.
You’ll fit in great with these Skills and Qualifications
- You are interested in designing and developing interfaces (data exchange between systems).
- You have experience with database systems (MySQL, …) and / or REST APIs (planning, development and application).
- You have already gained initial coding experience.
- You are versatile, like to contribute new ideas and are open to learning new technologies.
- Accuracy, detail-orientation and awareness of responsibilities are your strengths.
- Good written and spoken English language skills (German an advantage).
Our Stack in our Integrations Team
- PHP (Symfony), MySQL
- Codeception, PHPUnit
- Gitlab, Docker
- ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
This may inspire you
- Exciting tasks as part of a highly skilled and motivated team.
- A positive company culture with an open-door policy and personal working atmosphere which supports mutual respect and appreciation.
- A modern office with perfect infrastructure in the center of Graz.
- Further development and training opportunities, as well as flexible working hours.
- Home office option (2 days per week).
- Many social benefits such as daily food vouchers, fresh fruits, free coffee and further initiatives to support mental and physical fitness.
We welcome applicants of any gender and origin to become part of the success story of our highly motivated team.
For this position, based on full-time employment and collective agreement, a minimum gross salary of € 33,992 per annum is provided. Over-payment is possible based on qualifications and work experience.
The stated position is available for full-time as well as part-time employment. There is also the option of a 4-day work week.
In case you do not have enough coding experience or experience with databases, you have the opportunity to start with an internship. When you meet all the necessary requirements for this position, you will be promoted to Junior System Integration Software Talent.