Senior React Developer (m/f/d)
Full-time, Part-time / Graz, Austria
TimeTac is a continually growing and innovative software company with a focus on developing and providing web-based and mobile time tracking solutions. The products of TimeTac are among some of the leading cloud applications in the categories of time tracking and absence planning solutions.
Your Future Role
- Conception and development of a new web frontend for the TimeTac product line
- Active participation in scrum team meetings (our working language is English)
- Share your knowledge, especially about React and Redux
Your Ideal Profile
- A track record of developing outstanding React + Redux frontends against REST APIs
- Profound experience and proponent of (unit, integration & e2e) test automation
- Experience in implementing back-end applications with PHP and MySQL
- PHP (Symfony), MySQL, Redis – backend REST API development
- Codeception, Jest, Selenium – automated testing
- Debian – deployed operating system
- Jenkins, BitBucket, Docker – continuous integration and deployment
- PHP, Python, Bash, Go – scripting and automation
- Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana (ELK stack), Prometheus – Monitoring
We use git, JIRA, Slack, Google Docs and Google Meet to get our work done.
- Exciting tasks as part of a highly skilled and motivated team
- An open and personal working environment with mutual respect and appreciation
- A modern office in the city centre of Graz with great facilities, in-house and locally
- Opportunities for further development and education, as well as flexible working hours
We welcome both male and female applicants that wish to become part of the success story in our highly motivated team. The stated position is available for full-time as well as part-time employment. The minimum salary on the basis of a full-time role is € 44,000 gross per annum. Considerable over-payment is possible for ideal candidates with relevant experience and qualifications.