(Senior) System Integration Software Architect (m/f/d)
Full-time, Part-time / Graz, Austria
TimeTac is a continually growing and innovative software company with a focus on developing and providing web-based and mobile time tracking solutions. We maintain a modern, open corporate culture with a strong vision and a great working atmosphere in which creative thinking is encouraged. The products of TimeTac are among the leading cloud applications in the categories of time tracking and absence planning solutions.
Your future Role
- Diversified collaboration with customers and our internal teams.
- Active involvement in gathering requirements from an early pre-sales stage to the implementation in the post-sales phase.
- Conception and development of our in-house “TimeTac Connect” framework that reliably integrates customer’s systems with TimeTac.
- Architectural design of interfaces.
- Monitoring and continuous development of existing interfaces – supported by internal developed tools.
You’ll fit in great with these Skills and Qualifications
- You have experience with database management systems (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server…).
- Several years of experience with REST APIs (planning, development and application).
- You are Interested in designing and developing data pipelines, e.g. with ETL procedures.
- Accuracy, detail-orientation and awareness of responsibilities are your strengths.
- Excellent written and spoken German and English language skills.
Our Stack in our Integrations Team
- PHP (Symfony), MySQL
- Codeception, PHPUnit
- Gitlab, Docker
- ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
This may inspire you
- Exciting tasks as part of a highly skilled and motivated team.
- A positive company culture with an open-door policy and personal working atmosphere which supports mutual respect and appreciation.
- A modern office with perfect infrastructure in the center of Graz.
- Further development and training opportunities, as well as flexible working hours.
- Home office option (2 days per week).
- Many social benefits such as daily food vouchers, fresh fruits, free coffee and further initiatives to support mental and physical fitness.
We welcome applicants of any gender and origin to become part of the success story of our highly motivated team.
For this position, based on full-time employment and collective agreement, a minimum gross salary of € 49,500 per annum is provided. Over-payment is possible based on qualifications and work experience.
The stated position is available for full-time as well as part-time employment. There is also the option of a 4-day work week.