DevOps Software Engineer (m/f)
TimeTac is a continually growing and innovative software company with a focus on developing and providing web-based and mobile time tracking solutions. The products of TimeTac are among some of the leading cloud applications in the categories of time tracking and absence planning solutions in the German speaking markets.
Graz - Austria
- Conception and maintenance of server architectures and CI/CD processes
- Use automation to improve development and deployment workflows
- Complete troubleshooting across all systems, layers and platforms
- Experience in maintenance of large scale web applications
- Performance optimisation on application and database levels
- Experience of high-load systems and performance optimisation considered beneficial
We welcome both male and female applicants that wish to become part of the success story in our highly motivated team. The stated position is offered on a full-time basis. The envisaged salary on the basis of a full-time role is €60,000 gross per annum. Qualification and experience will dictate the final salary offer.
Please send your informative and convincing cover letter and CV to
What are you waiting for?Become part of the team
Want to discuss anything?
+43 316 58 71 42 12
Why you should work at TimeTac
- Exciting tasks as part of a young and motivated team
- An open and personal working environment with mutual respect and appreciation
- Broad range of individual and group work tasks
- A modern office in the city centre of Graz with great facilities, in-house and locally
- Opportunities for further development and education
- Flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and coffee, free of charge
- Minimal hierarchical structure with open communication