TimeTac Integration with Personio
Work Smoothly with Personio
With our integration to Personio, employee-related data from Personio is synchronized with TimeTac, which you need for time recording or leave management in TimeTac. New employees are automatically created in TimeTac, existing ones are maintained and those who have left are deactivated.
Your Benefits at a Glance
- Employee-related data from Personio is synchronized with TimeTac
- New employees are automatically created in TimeTac, existing ones are maintained and those who have left are deactivated
This Is What We Need from You for the Configuration
To be able to configure the integration for you, we need your API access data from Personio and the information which data should be synchronized. To do this, please fill out the requirement sheet that you will receive from our sales team upon request.
Make sure your company has active TimeTac and Personio accounts.
Set up and save the API credentials in Personio.
To be able to transfer user data from Personio to TimeTac, you need to define default values in TimeTac for newly created users. To do this, please fill out the request sheet.
Define which absence types you want to export and make sure they are configured the same in TimeTac and Personio.
Send us the API access data and the completed request sheet.
After configuring the integration, a test run with defined test users will be performed and you will be prompted to check the exported data in Personio for correctness.
The integration will be enabled in your TimeTac account.
For more details on the individual steps, please refer to the information sheet.
Personio is a Europe-wide established HR software for small and medium-sized enterprises. The web-based software covers all core HR tasks such as personnel administration, recruitment and payroll and ensures cross-departmental, automated processes, seamless integrations and customizable HR reports. The benefits of the solution include excellent customer service, rapid implementation, high software customizability, centralized data and automated workflows, and the highest data protection standards.
The main functions are as follows:
- Recruit: Job posting, ad packages, recruiter management
- Manage: on-/offboarding, digital personnel files, absences, time recording
- Pay: in advance. Payroll accounting, DATEV payroll accounting
- Develop: performance, training
- Personnel data: roles and rights, employee self-service, reports and analytics
- Workflows: approval processes, templates, tasks & reminders, electronic signature, integrations, Personio Green
Personio is a German software company headquartered in Munich. The company develops software that simplifies or automates HR management processes for smaller companies. As a business-to-business company, Personio had more than 5,000 customers in Germany and other countries in 2021, most of which are small and medium-sized enterprises.