The European Union has taken a large step towards improving the security and protection of EU residents’ personal data in the form of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Effective from 25th May 2018, it will place strict requirements on companies and employers as to how data of individuals are handled.
Taking your time off and being able to fully relax and revive is important for your work-life balance - but are we able to completely disconnect from work while on vacation? Is it okay not to be available during our well-deserved vacation time and what is expected from us when we leave work?
- Expert Interviews
- Laws and Regulations
- New and Improved
- Time Management and Tips
- Time Tracking Solutions
- How to reduce sickness absence in your business
- Time Management as a key to success
- Flexible working hours: Practices and management
- The daily commute – Travelling to work
- Where does the time go? – Why and how employees are wasting time at work